Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Off the Court: Depot Restaurant, Auckland

Yesterday I had lunch at this little tapas bar in Auckland called Depot.  I found it through yelp, which gave it 5 stars and since I love tapas, I immediately went over there.

When I arrived, breakfast was just ending and the waitress suggested I wait a few minutes for lunch to start because it was well worth it.  I could not decide what to get!  Everything on the menu sounded amazing and the wait staff was really helpful and friendly in assisting me with my decision.  

I chose little fish sliders and chipotle brisket tortillas.   Everything was mouth watering and they had wine on tap, too!  I'm already planning to go back tonight or tomorrow some can try some of the other items kn the menu.







No comments:

Post a Comment