Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Off the Court - Bistrot de Vignes Restaurant

Tonight I asked for a dinner recommendation close to my hotel and good for those who do not speak French. This led me to Le Bistrot des Vignes in Passy, Paris. They have another location in the city and two sister restaurants.

Their website is:
http://www.bistrotdesvignes.fr



A small restaurant with friendly staff who translated the entire menu for me, Le Bistrot was delightful! There was a large selection of wine and beer, as well as a menu with a variety of options, including crab, sea bass, scallops, foie gras, salads, and even cheeseburgers.

I opted for the goat cheese salad, sea bass, and pistachio creme brûlée. All of them were delicious and reasonably priced as well.

I really enjoyed the relaxed and intimate atmosphere here, but was an early diner, arriving at 8:30. The restaurant was quiet when I arrived and started to fill up as I was finishing my meal.

If you're close to either location, definitely worth it, especially for those from others countries. The customers consisted of people from all around (England, Asia, US, Spain, etc.)













- Through BlogPress on my iPhone

Location:Rue Massenet,Paris,France

No comments:

Post a Comment