Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Off the Court: Trocadero la Tour Hotel - Paris

Off The Court - Trocadero La Tour Hotel

I arrived in Paris this afternoon, after the brutal 8 hour red eye flight from Atlanta. Amazingly, things were extremely easy at CDG when I arrived, customs took no more than 5 minutes, and transportation to my hotel was waiting for me when I picked up luggage!

Based on recommendation from Delta Vacations, I chose to stay at the Trocadero la Tour - a Best Western Premiere Hotel. The location of this hotel is my favorite part so far; In the area called Passy, I walk out the door and am greeted my numerous shops, cafés, and restaurants. Even better, I made a left turn & had a beautiful view of the Eiffel Tower, which is less than a mile walk from this location. There are also 4 metro stations less than a 10 minute walk away, making it convenient to see all of the sights in Paris.

A small hotel, the Trocadero has the cutest decor and I love the architecture of and surrounding the building. The also offer 24 hour room service, free wi-fi, and a breakfast buffet (things I find extremely important when traveling internationally).

Pictures are below and the hotel contact information is:

http://www.trocaderolatour.com/m/en/

































































- Through BlogPress on my iPhone

Location:Rue Massenet,Paris,France

1 comment: