Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Short Stop in Flagstaff

I stopped in Flagstaff, AZ today for lunch on my way to Sedona, where Northern Arizona University is located. This is a really cute little town with mountains as a backdrop. It's all brick streets & brick buildings in the historic area and the trees around were just changing color, making it a beautiful place to walk around on a fall day.
The downtown historic area is filled with unique shops and restaurants. BI had lunch at Criollo Latin Kitchen - they were offering $2 fish tacos & other great choices during their happy hour, along with a large list of seasonal margaritas. I tried the Butternut Squash Margarita, which was TO DIE FOR. The fish tacos were also really tasty.
I loved the atmosphere here and they had an outdoor patio in the back that was really cute. I chose to sit at the bar & received a lot of great advice in Sedona from the bartender, who grew up there. He even gave me his mom's phone number to call for advice or a visit to her home.
Flagstaff is a great little town and, only 1 hour from Sedona, I might make a day trip here to spend more time.




















- Through BlogPress on my iPhone

Location:N Beaver St,Flagstaff,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment