Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Flying over Spain and Portugal

A surprise to me, the plane I was on from Malaga to Lisbon was really small - where there were only 10 passengers and the pilot was also the flight attendant and luggage handler....

Different than what a lot of people are used to and a little nerve wracking, I just kept telling myself it wasn't the smallest plane I've ever been on....and that they knew what they were doing...

The advantage of this was that we flew at a much lower altitude than larger planes and I was able to get some great pictures of Spain and Portugal from the air.  The topography is so interesting to me and it was really cool to see the mountains and city layouts below.  Some things look so cool and so beautiful from above, giving you a different perspective on the world we live in.  Check out my pictures!


A stadium near Lisbon.

A cruise ship in port.


Bridge in Lisbon.




A marina.
Sedubal, Portugal.
One super long beach that looks amazing.

Mountains in Spain.
A river through the mountains.
A country club with golf course, pool, and several tennis courts.










No comments:

Post a Comment