Friday, May 2, 2014

Horseback Riding - Rancho Grande, Mallorca, Spain

While in Mallorca, I took an afternoon trip to Rancho Grande to go horseback riding.  I love horses!  I met some really cool people from Denmark and Sweden who are working at a resort on the island  and was able to see all kinds of farm animals.  The trip included a meal, sangria, and line dancing after the ride too.

The ranch does about 6 rides a day on different terrains and has a horse and wagon option for those uncomfortable on a horse.  Baby pigs, wild boar, cows, mini horses, tiny monkeys, and roosters were some of the other animals we could play with. 

The ride had such beautiful views of the mountains and countryside, but I wasn't allowed to take my camera on the ride.  So, I wish I had more pictures of the scenery.  Overall, I love horses and it was a good experience and nice way to see other parts of Mallorca.



















No comments:

Post a Comment