Monday, January 6, 2014

Hamilton island

I arrived on Hamilton Island today.  Hamilton is a resort island in the Whitsundays, Great Barrier Reef area. As soon as I stepped off the plane I was in heaven.  The water is such a beautiful color here and the surrounding landscape is incredible.  I watched the sunset at One Tree Hill, which is the most popular spot for this on the island.  They set up a little bar there so everyone can have a cocktail or two while enjoying the sunset.  

The sunset was so beautiful.  The land looked like it was on fire and the turquoise color of the water was even more enhanced. 

Check out the pics!

Tomorrow I'm going on a boat tour to Whitehaven beach, one of the most beautiful places in the world.  Can't wait!

What you see when you get off the plane.
The view from my room.















No comments:

Post a Comment